.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 09, 2006

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

Well, I figured the place could use a little sprucing up so I did some cleaning and rearranged the furnature. I just finished tweaking a few things - like the font size of the main posts and the ability to link articles in the post title - but overall I think it's a bit of an improvement.

If you have any ideas for making this site better then like Ross Perot, I'm all ears.

Emancipated by Athanasius @ 9:45 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hey, Oscar--looks great! I was going to suggest a link to the Green Party Black Caucus, but their web site seems to be inactive. The Black Commentator is still going. Re no longer standing up for politicians who turn their backs on us, I can sure empathize with that, even if my ancestors came out of Africa far enough back that they left their melanocytes behind. I've been keeping an eye out for a long time to see if the Black community will take a strong political course independent of the Dems--intending to follow their lead if they do. Danged if I know what it will be, but it sure looks like there is some sort of big change shaping up out there in the shadows beyond the light of the campfire; and I'm enough of a Pollyanna to think it might not be disastrous. And thanks for the comics thread.

Posted by Blogger Alan in CA @ Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:45:00 PM #
 

Thanks for the reminder - we originally had the Black Commentator listed, I simply forgot to include that section. I've corrected that while extending and revising the News & Commentary section into the Commentary and Reference section - hopefully that will be more useful to folks.

Posted by Blogger Athanasius @ Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:18:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link

Obama-Biden Transition

Commentary & Reference

Local Media Outlets

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online