.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CRAP!

Another phone.

Another toilet.

Same result.

I just lost my second phone this year to a commode. I was going to post about the crap going on in the Middle East and the nutzoid conspiracy theories buzzing around Right Blogsylvania, but I've got my own personal crap to deal with now.

No, my cheap behind didn't get the insurance.

Again.

No, my lazy behind hadn't downloaded the numbers to my PC.

Again.

My mood? Craptacular.

Emancipated by Athanasius @ 10:46 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Do me and yourself a favor...

Get the doggon insurance. It worth the extra couple bucks a month to know that if you screw it up all for the low low price of $35 bucks you can get another one.

And if you can keep up with the original long enough, by time you lose it, break it, flush it, your phone might be so outdated that you get a nifty upgrade with all the trimmings.

And this comes from a "phone in the crapper, on the train track, run over in the drive way" expert.

Posted by Blogger Jonzee @ Thursday, August 17, 2006 12:18:00 AM #
 

Yeah man...get the insurance....

Posted by Blogger DJ Diva @ Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:00:00 AM #
 

I called Sprint this morning and got the insurance. Oddly enough (divine intervention?), my phone actually worked for a few minutes this orning - enough for me to call Sprint, order the insurance, and verify that the phone indeed worked. Now I just have to wait 20 days before I can file a claim and get a new phone.

I'll deal with the ethical considerations - insurance is a game that is played strictly by the letter of the law, or in this case, the contract, and that being satisfied by Sprint's own verification I'll rest easy tonight. It'll still make for interesting writing this wekend.

Posted by Blogger Athanasius @ Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:24:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Obama-Biden Transition

Commentary & Reference

Local Media Outlets

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online