.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 17, 2006

Workplace Romance, Post Mortem

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Somewhere along the line "I'm really not interested in that" got translated into "I'd really be interested in that" - what I am yet to figure out is if the failure in communication was between the intermediary and me, sista girl and the intermediary, or sista girl's brain/heart and her mouth. All things considered I'd be prone to believe the latter - especially considering my history of pushing up on sistas who are certifiably crazy - but at the end of the day it really doesn't matter, nothing's happening there.

Much ado about nothing.

Emancipated by Athanasius @ 6:12 PM

Obama-Biden Transition

Commentary & Reference

Local Media Outlets

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online