.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday Comics

While I'm waiting for them to deliver my new bed I figure a comics thread would be in order:

Go Home Gringo
Duke Prosecutor
Wasted
Bracketology
Final Four Horsemen
Republican Frontrunner
Failure To Communicate
Well-Qualified
Going In Circles
You've Gone Nowhere Baby
Might Makes Right
Too Late
Ahab's Dick
Blood Red
Fishing Expedition
Truth...
...And Consequences
Goto Gitmo
Presidential Medal of Freedom
Supreme Soviet Deputy
Behind The 8-Ball
Big Sister

And my favorite for today: Vote Different

Emancipated by Athanasius @ 1:30 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Weirdest thing--I didn't expect there to be any posts here, but I was over at my Religious Left blog looking for a link, and noticed that when I put my cursor over the various links on my blogroll, there is a "last updated" date. Saw that this blog was updated on March 24, so I came to see what was here.

I can't get excited about Obama as a candidate, at least not yet, but I like him better than Hillary. But regarding guy who did that ad...there's something that doesn't smell right about him.

Posted by Blogger Renee in Ohio @ Saturday, March 31, 2007 7:39:00 PM #
 
<< Home

Obama-Biden Transition

Commentary & Reference

Local Media Outlets

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online