.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Why I'm Here

I became involved with African Americans for Democracy because I believe that my American citizenship and my African heritage are not mutually exclusive. As a young Black male born in the post-Civil Rights era, I have grown tired of hearing what we as a people need to, should, or can't do. African Americans for Democracy has provided me with an avenue to seek freedom and justice through democracy. Whether it be organizing political discussion groups or building the Black Donor Class, African Americans for Democracy doesn't just talk the talk- we walk the walk. This is my way of exercising my unalienable rights to secure the freedom and survival of Black people in America.

Emancipated by Talib @ 1:49 PM

Obama-Biden Transition

Commentary & Reference

Local Media Outlets

Syndicate this site

Subscribe in NewsGator Online